The current drought is demonstrating the potential to create extreme conditions for our water supply, environment, public health and economy in the San Gabriel Valley. Not only are we faced with water supply shortages, but other significant drought-related impacts are on the horizon.
We invite you to learn more from industry leaders at the SGV Water Forum. Registration for the Water Forum is now available.
Master of Ceremonies: Patrick Healy, NBC4 Southern California
Keynote Speaker: Tim Quinn, Executive Director, Association of California Water AgenciesTopics include:
- “Weather Report” – Drought, El Niño and La Niña Review; Forecast and Trends
- Water Supply Conditions Statewide and Locally
- Pieces of the Puzzle: Local Projects Coming Together
- Water Tomorrow - What is the Plan?
- Lessons and Success Stories: The Future of Water Conservation
Sponsorship opportunities are now available.
Being a sponsor provides a great opportunity to be a part of a growing, regional event that can affect the future of the San Gabriel Valley as well as showcase your company as an industry leader.